In this episode, I have a conversation with Farhana Nakhooda, current Head of APAC for Health Catalyst and formerly with IBM Life Sciences. We discuss what it’s like to work in a regional role spanning Asia Pacific.
Join us as we have a lively conversation on the intricacies of this region and lessons we’ve taken away from our professional and personal experiences from living and working in APAC.
Here are some topics we cover:
- How does cultural history, health system similarities, and geographic location define the six clusters within Asia Pacific?
- What are some ways to identify common customer problems in Asia Pacific which can be solved through technology?
- How does current economic status, historical health system design, and cultural norms affect the way individuals interact with healthcare?
Farhana has more than 20 years of international experience in the healthcare and life sciences industry as medical researcher and as a subject matter expert. She has played a key role in healthcare transformation projects in Singapore, Australia, India, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan, China, New Zealand, Vietnam, Thailand as well as Europe and Middle East/Africa. She has a long-standing reputation of patient advocacy and approaches her work with passion and commitment for Healthcare transformation enabled by technology. She has been invited to speak as an industry expert at events, press interviews and other healthcare/life sciences forums in multiple countries globally.
Links and Resources:
- Connect with Farhana Nakhooda: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Visit Health Catalyst | Website | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube
- Connect with Tony Estrella: Twitter | LinkedIn | Personal Website
- Connect with Taliossa
- Read Tony’s Book: Comatose
- FutureProofing Healthcare
- Full White Paper, Summary and Video: A Vision for Asia Pacific in 2050
Follow Digital Health Today:
Follow Health Podcast Network:
Digital Health Today is made possible by the support of our sponsors. Special thanks to: