As an engineer, Melinda Decker could have designed widgets or Styrofoam cups or even gone into winemaking. But her passion for improving patient outcomes led her to digital therapeutics, and eventually to Mymee, a direct-to-consumer platform that helps people with autoimmune disorders manage their symptoms.
Mymee recognizes that behavior change is hard, so they combine a user-friendly app and data analytics with health coaching, to help users identify their triggers and make long-lasting lifestyle changes that lessen the severity of their symptoms and improve their overall health. Since its founding in 2017, Mymee has collaborated on two publications and recently closed a funding round of $8.7 million.
Join Eugene and Melinda’s conversation about digital therapeutics vs. disease management and the path the Mymee team took to getting their solution off the ground.
Guest Links and Resources:
Host Links and Resources:
- Connect with Eugene Borukhovich: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Follow Eugene’s journey of writing his first book: Hard Pill to Swallow
- Connect with YourCoach.health: Website | Twitter
- Subscribe to Exits & Outcomes
- Brian Dolan: Twitter | LinkedIn
- HealthXL: Website | Twitter | Join an Event
Follow Digital Health Today:
Follow Health Podcast Network:
Digital Health Today is made possible by the support of our sponsors. Thank you to: