There are two kinds of people in the world, says Brent Vaughan — those who prefer to make incremental changes with a lower likelihood of failure, and those who aspire to fix (seemingly) intractable problems that have stymied others. Brent falls in the latter category. A serial entrepreneur, former venture capitalist, and current CEO of Cognito Therapeutics (a DTx company that specializes in neurodegenerative diseases), Brent is also uniquely positioned to evaluate the future of next generation digital therapeutics.
Brent and Eugene talk about the differences between prescription and business-to-consumer DTx, the importance of engaging patients and users early on in the development of novel products, and the exciting potential of translational DTx solutions. Eugene’s podcast partner, Brian Dolan, also pops in with a question.
Guest Links and Resources:
- Connect with Brent Vaughan: LinkedIn
- Visit Cognito Therapeutics: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Website
- Connect with Eugene Borukhovich: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with Chandana Fitzgerald, MD: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with YourCoach.health: Website | Twitter
- Check out Shot of Digital Health with Eugene and Jim Joyce: Website | Podcast App
- HealthXL: Website | Twitter | Join an Event
Digital Therapeutics Podcast would not be possible without the support of leading DTx organizations. Thank you to:
> Presenting Partner: Amalgam Rx
Follow Digital Health Today:
Follow Health Podcast Network: