In this episode, I continue the conversation with Farhana Nakhooda, current Head of APAC for Health Catalyst and formerly with IBM Healthcare and Life Sciences. This conversation hones in on how technology enables more effective population health programs. Farhana shares lessons learned and aspirations for improving the lives of others across Asia Pacific.
- What are the components of a population health model?
- How did Farhana bring this model to life through an ecosystem of partners in Australia?
- How can Health Catalyst drive improvements in health outcome across Asia Pacific?
- How to address the data challenge across Asia Pacific?
Farhana has more than 20 years of international experience in the healthcare and life sciences industry as medical researcher and as a subject matter expert. She has played a key role in healthcare transformation projects in Singapore, Australia, India, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan, China, New Zealand, Vietnam, Thailand as well as Europe and Middle East/Africa. She has a long-standing reputation of patient advocacy and approaches her work with passion and commitment for Healthcare transformation enabled by technology. She has been invited to speak as an industry expert at events, press interviews and other healthcare/life sciences forums in multiple countries globally.
Guest’s Links and Resources:
- Connect with Farhana Nakhooda: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Visit Health Catalyst | Website | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube
Host’s Links and Resources:
- Connect with Tony Estrella: Twitter | LinkedIn | Personal Website
- Connect with Taliossa
- Read Tony’s Book: Comatose
- FutureProofing Healthcare
- Full White Paper, Summary and Video: A Vision for Asia Pacific in 2050
Follow Digital Health Today:
Follow Health Podcast Network:
Digital Health Today is made possible by the support of our sponsors. Special thanks to: