Today, we are more fascinated than ever by how Artificial Intelligence can affect the future of any industry, including healthcare. But AI alone can’t solve healthcare. To make an impact, solutions built with AI have to fit into the right ecosystem to enable better consumer journeys and health outcomes.
In this episode, I speak with Prashant Warier, the co-founder and CEO of Qure. Over the past 6 years, he’s learned how to convert the promise of how Artificial Intelligence can be used in Healthcare into three clear use-cases that solve the needs of millions of people across 80 countries.
During this podcast, we discuss:
• The value of mentors and advisors to help identify disruptive opportunities that drive exponential change in healthcare
• How a background in Data Science changed the way to develop effective AI products
• The three clear use-cases for AI and Radiology that led to reaching millions of people across 80 countries by focusing on autonomous X-Ray interpretation
• How a team of 250 people can scale by building effective partnerships with organisations like Astra Zeneca and the NHS
About Prashant Warier
Prashant Warier is Founder and CEO of Qure.ai, a leading Artificial Intelligence company in Radiology. He is an expert in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning and has architected and commercialized several AI solutions during his career. His work has been published in journals such as The Lancet and Nature. He is passionate about using AI and machine learning to make healthcare affordable and accessible. Prashant is an evangelist for the adoption of AI in radiology and has given multiple TedX talks, including one at the largest TedX event in the world in Mumbai. In the past, Prashant was Chief Data Scientist at Fractal.ai and also founded AI – powered advertising technology startup Imagna which was acquired by Fractal.ai in 2015.
Guest’s Links and Resources
- Connect with Prashant Warier: LinkedIn
- Qure Impact Page
- NHS AI Toolkit
- Global Health AI Tool Kit (for SEA and India)
- Episode PDF
Host’s Links and Resources:
- Connect with Tony Estrella: Twitter | LinkedIn | Personal Website
- Connect with Taliossa
- Read Tony’s Book: Comatose
- FutureProofing Healthcare | FutureProofing Healthcare APAC index
- Full White Paper, Summary and Video: A Vision for Asia Pacific in 2050
Follow Digital Health Today:
Follow Health Podcast Network:
Digital Health Today is made possible by the support of our sponsors. Special thanks to: