Every day, tech companies and governments frame the conversation around the use of data. With the proliferation of smartphones and wearable devices, online shopping, and home voice assistants, we leave a digital footprint with almost everything we do.
While our data can be crunched to drive better insights on listening habits, activity levels, and consumer preferences. There’s also a far more important application for our data: to improve human lives and health outcomes.
In this coffee talk, we explore how leaders in the pharmaceutical industry are working with people, policy makers and providers to create solutions that will usher in a new era of healthcare solutions and services.
This Coffee Talk is created with support from Takeda.
Guest Links and Resources:
- Connect with Meni Styliadou: LinkedIn
- Connect with Takeda: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with H2O: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube
- European Patient Forum: Website
- Innovative Medicines Initiative: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube
Connect on Digital Health Today:
Browse Episodes | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
Connect on Health Podcast Network:
Browse Shows | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram