At some stage, hopefully soon, the COVID-19 crisis is going to be behind us. Regardless of what was done right or what mistakes are made, eventually, we’ll need to focus on the work we need to do in our ‘new normal’. In this episode we consider two key questions.
1) Based on the information that’s available today, what decisions can we make today to make a positive impact?
2) Based on where we know we need to go, what can we do now to drive better decisions and prepare for the next challenge or obstacle?
With me in our virtual studio is Dr. Zayna Khayat. Zayna is the Future Strategist with SE Health. SE Health was formerly known as St. Elizabeth Healthcare, which is a health and social impact enterprise based outside Toronto. SE Health has a major focus on creating a better future for aging adults in their homes and in their communities. Zayna is faculty at singularity University’s exponential medicine stream, adjunct faculty in the health sector strategy stream at Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto and the author of a new book entitled, ‘The Future of Aging’.
Join us as we discuss the barriers that are finally coming down to enable a better present and future, and the steps organizations can begin making now to be prepared for our new reality.
Links and Resources:
- Connect with Dr. Zayna Khayat: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with SE Health: Website | Twitter
- Amazon link to Dr. Khayat’s book ‘The Future of Aging‘
- Hear more about Zayna’s book on her episode on ‘Sherpa’s Guide to Innovation’
- John Krasinski’s YouTube Show “Some Good News” Episode 3
- Shot of Digital Health Therapy w/Eugene Borukhovich and Jim Joyce
Connect on Digital Health Today:
Connect on Health Podcast Network:
Digital Health Today is made possible by the support of our sponsors. Thank you to:
- Almirall Digital Garden
- Bayer G4A
- Cedars-Sinai Accelerator
- University of Chicago – Master of Science in Biomedical Informatics
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices