Organizations are adapting to the new ways of engaging with their employees, clients and suppliers, and platforms like Zoom are experiencing rapid growth as collaboration tools. But successfully growing a business requires more than simply having the right technology in place. Ultimately, it’s always about the people.
Questions abound such as – how do you build a company culture when people can’t gather in coffee rooms, common areas or ping pong tables? Are teleconferencing solutions like Zoom really the best option for people to experience human connection and interaction? And if the predictions are correct and this pandemic really will introduce an entirely new way for businesses to operate over the long term, how do you recruit and grow teams and create ways of building personal relationships that go beyond a voice and a video screen?
To give some insights on how to do those things I turned to Dr Justin Barad, the co-founder and CEO of Osso VR. Justin shares an update on the growth of his company, and, importantly, he explains how Osso VR has created a company culture and a sense of teamwork, even though people rarely share the same physical space.
Justin and I prepared a PDF of some of the tips we discuss on this program, as well as a few links to some resources you may find useful. Be sure to grab those in the link below.
Grab the Episode Download:
Links and Resources:
- Connect with Justin Barad: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with Osso VR: Website | Twitter | Linkedin
- Study: Randomized Trial of a Virtual Reality Tool to Teach Surgical Technique for Tibial Shaft Fracture Intramedullary Nailing
- Press: Time Best Inventions 2019
- Video: Watch a VR Team Meeting at Osso VR
- Hardware: Oculus for Business
- Software: MeetinVR | VSpatial | RecRoom
Connect on Digital Health Today:
Connect on Health Podcast Network:
Digital Health Today is made possible by the support of our sponsors. Thank you to:
- Almirall Digital Garden
- Bayer G4A
- Cedars-Sinai Accelerator
- University of Chicago – Master of Science in Biomedical Informatics
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices