As we release this episode we are days away from the end of the first half of 2017. 2018 is right around the corner, which means that the coming months will see companies firming up their plans and goals for the next calendar year. New products, sales teams, R&D projects, acquisitions, are all part of the strategies to succeed and grow – and no matter what your business is, there’s always one common need across all organizations – and that is the need for great people. Today we cover some of the changes and opportunities for growing businesses and finding talent in the digital health sector.
Paul Budd is a co-founder of Salus Digital. He trained as an engineer before moving into the executive recruiting business where he specialized in med tech sales and marketing roles. At Salus Digital, he’s focused on engaging talented professionals in the digital health sector through their media platform while also providing companies the opportunity to stand out in the increasingly crowded digital health space. He’s seen some changes in the way companies and candidates are interacting, and he’s here to give us some tips on things to avoid when seeking to fill or find that next role. He also tells us some of the things we should be doing in order to be effective using the tools that are available to job seekers and recruiters.
We tackle these issues and more in this episode of Digital Health Today. Tune in!
- How med tech and pharma companies and recruiters have adapted to the new opportunities in ‘digital health’
- How digital health is opening doors for new talent and professionals
- What employers can do to attract and engage potential employees
- The role of social media in filling or finding new roles
- How to leverage and grow your professional network
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Paul’s email: Paul[@]salusdigital.net
- Salus Digital on the Web
- Salus Digital Recruitment site on the Web
- Article on Attracting Talent
- Paul Budd on LinkedIn
- Salus Digital on Twitter @salusdigital
- Digital Health Events
- Join Digital Health Today
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices