Bayer is launching the G4A Generator program and opening for applications the week of January 8th, 2018. Tune in to hear how Bayer is creating commercial opportunities for early stage businesses – and they are delivering! To get the scoop on this new program, and also give an update on some of the programs that ran in 2017, I spoke to three people at Bayer that are bringing the G4A Generator program to life. My guests on this program are Eugene Borukhovich, Global Head, Digital Health Incubation & Innovation, Barton Warner, Vice President of Strategy and Portfolio Management, and Anna-Lena Lorenz, the Global Innovation Manager and Ecosystem Coordinator.
- Results of 2017 G4A Accelerator Program
- Success of the 2017 G4A Dealmaker Program
- The Newest G4A Program: The G4A Generator
- What startups should look for in a corporate partner
- Four challenge areas of the G4A Generator
- Nutrition Support
- Managing Self-care
- External Pain Management
- Skin and Sun Protection
- Bayer’s plans for continued innovation
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Bayer G4A Generator Program
- Stem4Health Berlin Meetup Group
- Stem4Health Cologne Meetup Group
- Stem4Health New York City Meetup Group
- Episode 22 featuring Eugene Borukhovich about Bayer’s Innovation Programs
- 2017 Bayer G4A Accelerator Program winners
- aparito – combines wearable technology, an app and a dashboard for professionals to transform data capture during clinical trials.
- Oratel Diagnostics – selected for its non-invasive test to detect endometriosis – a debilitating disease causing severe pelvic pain and infertility in girls and women of a reproductive age.
- Sky Labs – selected for its device that diagnoses atrial fibrillation (AF) called CART (Cardio Tracker).
- ThinkSono – uses software to diagnose deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
- Eugene Borukhovich on LinkedIn
- Barton Warner on LinkedIn
- Anna-Lena Lorenz on LinkedIn
- Eugene Borukhovich on Twitter
- Anna-Lena Lorenz on Twitter
- Winners of the 2017 G4A Accelerator Program
- Digital Health Events
- Join Digital Health Today
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices