Mental Health Awareness Month is observed in the US during May. In the UK, Mental Health Awareness Week is observed May 14-20, 2018. To do our part to raise awareness of mental health, I spoke to a guest that can share a real example, a success story, of how digital tools can be applied in this area.
In this episode, I spoke with Dale Beermann. He’s one of the founders of the company behind the award-winning app called Pacifica. He’s here to share some of what they’ve learned as they’ve brought their solution to market, and discuss the areas of need, and the areas where they’re having the greatest impact. He tells us how both consumers and professionals can use their solution – their app is free to download and free to use, so take a minute open your smartphone, or even a browser window on your computer, download Pacifica and give it a try.
Tips in Navigating a Mental Health Crisis
- Dale’s role in Pacifica Labs and their work with Mental Health
- The various solutions and services Pacifica Labs offers to address Mental Health issues
- Pacifica Lab’s origin and mission
- Pacifica’s achievements so far and how their program is different
- On-demand healthcare, continuous intervention and pricing for different programs
- Sustainability, retention and long-term usability
- Dale’s plans for existing products and different models for the future
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Dale Beermann on Twitter
- Dale Beerman on LinkedIn
- Pacifica Labs Inc. on Twitter
- Pacifica Labs Inc. on Web
- Pacifica Labs Inc. on LinkedIn
- NAMI Resource Guide for those experiencing a mental health emergency – This is the guide discussed on the program
- Digital Health Events
- Join Digital Health Today
Support for Digital Health Today comes from Medable. Medable has developed a new way to transform clinical trials—it’s a blockchain solution called INSIGHT. Learn more at medable.com and get a demo today.