We are proud to have such supportive partners that help make it possible to deliver this platform to innovators around the world. We choose our sponsors as carefully as they choose us. We look for companies that can participate in and contribute to our community, and that have products and programs that help drive innovation forward. One of the first companies to join our platform was Bayer and their Grants4Apps (G4A) program.
When it comes to creating programs focused on fostering innovation, Bayer G4A really gets stuff done (#gsd). The innovative Grants4Apps program offers a variety of support and resources for early stage businesses, and it’s not simply money and office space – although those things are important. They’ve put together programs that provide some of the best rewards a company can hope for – such as the opportunity to land a global corporation as a key client.
To tell us more about it, I invited Dr. Zsu Varga, Global Head of Bayer’s G4A Digital Health Partnership Programs, to join me for a virtual coffee. Grab a mug and join me for a coffee talk with Zsu!
- Latest news on the progress of the Bayer G4A Generator program that launched in early 2018
- Your invitation to join the G4A team at the celebration event in New York City on May 24, 2018
- The inspiration and purpose of the Bayer G4A Dealmaker program
- The continued success and growth of the Bayer G4A Accelerator program
- How G4A Accelerator company Turbine is making an impact in cancer treatment with artificial intelligence (AI)
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Sign up to the G4A Generator Kickoff – held in NYC, NY, Thursday, May 24
- Apply for the G4A Accelerator – Deadline May 31!
- Apply for the G4A Dealmaker – Deadline June 30!
- Dr. Zsu Varga on Twitter
- Dr. Zsu Varga on LinkedIn
- G4A on Twitter
- G4A on the Web
- Turbine – 2016 G4A Accelerator company
- Digital Health Events
- Join Digital Health Today
Many thanks to our sponsor, Bayer Grants4Apps, for supporting our work on Digital Health Today. The G4A Accelerator and Dealmaker programs are open for applications at the time of this episode was published. Learn more about Grants4Apps and apply at g4a.health