In this episode we’re rejoined by another veteran of the program. He’s here for an encore appearance to tell us all about a new book that he’s released. He is the one and only, Dave Chase. Dave was the CEO and Co-founder of Avado, which was acquired by & integrated into WebMD & Medscape.
Dave was named one of the most influential people in Digital Health due to his entrepreneurial success, his speaking and his writing. More recently he’s been a co-founder of Health Rosetta which is an organization that helps accelerate the adoption of simple, practical, non-partisan fixes to our healthcare system.
Dave is the author of a new book entitled “The Opioid Crisis Wake-up Call”. It’s no secret that healthcare systems around the world are under immense pressure. Dave has identified dozens of organizations that are working well despite the tremendous challenges, and he shows us how we can learn to replicate those fixes across different areas.
In this episode we dive into a couple of the examples contained within his book “The Opioid Crisis Wake-up Call” – and he even tells us how you can get a free copy for yourself.
- What Dave’s been working on since his last appearance on the show
- The purpose and meaning behind Dave’s latest book “The Opioid Crisis Wake-Up Call”
- The dual meaning behind the optimistic statement “Healthcare is already fixed”
- Two examples of how public and private organizations can provide better care while driving down costs
- What readers should expect from the book and how to get free copy
- How the certification and training programs at Health Rosetta are helping to create a network of improved care delivery
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Dave Chase on Twitter
- Dave Chase on LinkedIn
- Dave Chase’s Personal Website
- Health Rosetta on Twitter
- Health Rosetta on LinkedIn
- Health Rosetta on the Web – GET YOUR FREE COPY OF THE BOOK!
- Dave Chase’s Ted Talk
- Rosen Hotel and Resort
- The Opioid Crisis Wake-Up Call: Health Care Is Stealing the American Dream. Here’s How We Take It Back on Amazon
- Digital Health Events
- Join Digital Health Today
This episode of Digital Health Today is made possible thanks to our sponsors. Thank you!