Ask Chris Bergstrom what gets him out of bed in the morning, and he says very simply: “scale, scale, scale.” Chris brings a powerful blend of experience in start-ups, large companies, and the life sciences to his role as president of Amalgam Rx, a digital platform that brings providers and life sciences companies together to grow digital health solutions.
Chris and Eugene talk about Amalgam’s origins and capabilities, and in response to a question from Brian Dolan about Amalgam’s recent acquisition of Avhana Health, Chris reveals that Amalgam has been lucky enough to start off as a fully self-funded venture.
Finally, listen in as Chris and Eugene discuss whether the term “digital therapeutic” has become passé.
Guest Links and Resources:
Host Links and Resources:
- Connect with Eugene Borukhovich: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Follow Eugene’s journey of writing his first book: Hard Pill to Swallow
- Connect with YourCoach.health: Website | Twitter
- Subscribe to Exits & Outcomes
- Brian Dolan: Twitter | LinkedIn
- HealthXL: Website | Twitter | Join an Event
Follow Digital Health Today:
Follow Health Podcast Network:
Digital Health Today is made possible by the support of our sponsors. Thank you to: