In this final episode of Digital Therapeutics Edition, Eugene and his journalistic partner, Brian Dolan, reflect on the lessons learned, guest experts, and inspiring stories featured in season one. Brian is a journalist and the founder and lead writer of Exits & Outcomes, and in each episode, he asked the guests a pointed and challenging question about their digital solutions or their outlook on the DTx industry.
It’s been an eventful five months, Brian says — companies have been bought, merged, and sold, and have raised impressive rounds of funding — but there are other areas that have seen little progress since the podcast was launched.
There may be a season 2 of Digital Therapeutics Edition, but in the meantime, head over to healthxl.com/dtx to continue the conversation with Eugene and other experts.
What do you think the future of DTx will look like?
Host Links and Resources:
- Connect with Eugene Borukhovich: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Follow Eugene’s journey of writing his first book: Hard Pill to Swallow
- Connect with YourCoach.health: Website | Twitter
- Subscribe to Exits & Outcomes
- Brian Dolan: Twitter | LinkedIn
- HealthXL: Website | Twitter | Join an Event
Follow Digital Health Today:
Follow Health Podcast Network:
Digital Health Today is made possible by the support of our sponsors. Thank you to: