In this episode, we hear from David Kim, Managing Director at DigiTx Partners. In their own words DigiTX Partners is a venture firm focused on investing in and supporting early stage startup companies in the digital health space. Launched in 2016 as a joint venture by Astellas Pharma And MPM Capital, DigiTx Partners remains one of a few venture funds exclusively dedicated to the digital health space. In 2018, Astellas continued its endeavor in digital health by forming the Rx Plus Digital Fund with DigiTx Partners as its investment manager.
In this episode, we cover:
- What are the challenges faced by digital therapeutics in terms of distribution and clinical workflow?
- What hypothesis does DigiTx on DTx?
- What are the benefits of standalone vs drug+? Are DigiTx tracking any other modalities?
- What lessons have DigiTx learned so far?
- What will be the drivers for new capital injections in DTx especially? What are investors looking for ?
- What will the drivers of success going forward be for DTx?
- How will the role of doctors, nurse & pharmacists change in order for the industry overall to scale PDT’s?
Guest Links and Resources:
- Connect with Eugene Borukhovich: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with Chandana Fitzgerald, MD: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with YourCoach.health: Website | Twitter
- Check out Shot of Digital Health with Eugene and Jim Joyce: Website | Podcast App
- HealthXL: Website | Twitter | Join an Event
Digital Therapeutics Podcast would not be possible without the support of leading DTx organizations. Thank you to:
> Presenting Partner: Amalgam Rx
Follow Digital Health Today:
Follow Health Podcast Network: