Become an Event or Media Partner
Digital Health Today brings together the most innovative thought leaders from across the health tech industry and connects them with a global audience of innovators and decision makers. If your organization or event is involved in advancing and promoting health tech and digital health, consider joining Digital Health Today as an event or media partner.
We provide our partners with an accessible, far reaching, digital platform that combines our popular podcasts, website and social media channels. We always enjoy the opportunity to attend events and use good ol’ shoe leather and handshakes to create an even more powerful combination! Our event and media partners are a key part of that winning strategy, and we work to provide a two-way street that provides value and benefits to our partners.
For our Event and Media Partners, we offer the following:
- Provide a listing about the event on the Digital Health Today event page website as well as in the Event Partner section. This is one of our most-visited and talked-about pages, and it will contain a link to your event page.
- Include periodic references to the event within the Digital Health Today newsletter and, potentially, the podcast.
- Promote special rates and discount codes to our audience through our newsletter and social media.
- Social media tweets and retweets to our followers (be sure to tag @dhealthtoday).
- If possible, we will have at least one member of Digital Health Today on site to support and generate content for use during and after the event.
- Consider a special pre-event content piece on the event to be posted on the blog. Contributions from the organizers are welcomed, however Digital Health Today retains editorial control.
In return, we request the following:
- Provide 2 complimentary all-access event passes.
- List Digital Health Today as a media partner on your website, including the logo and link to the Digital Health Today website.
- Provide Digital Health Today with a custom discount code to share with members of our community.
- If possible, provide a post-event list of those attendees that registered using the Digital Health Today discount code (name, title and company only-no email or other contact details).
- List Digital Health Today on all relevant collateral that includes association and media partners.
- Promotion through your newsletters, website and social media of Digital Health Today interviews and blog articles that are relevant to your target audience.
- Provide a space in selected digital email communication to promote the latest Digital Health Today articles/content as well as including a check off box in the registration flow to increase signups to Digital Health Today.
- If we are able to attend the event, we would like to display a popup (1meter wide) banner promoting our attendance and support of the event. This can be on the exhibition floor, registration area, entrance or other suitable location.
- Access to the press room at the event.
- Interviews with key speakers and attendees where we reference your event.
- Organizers to provide digital assets and links for listing.
Sound like a fit? If so, great! Please provide some additional information about your organization using the form below, and a member of our team will be in touch. Thanks for your interest and we look forward to connecting with you.