The Digital Orthopaedics Conference San Francisco (DOCSF) is a high impact experience focused on the implementation of digital technologies in health care.
And because change doesn’t happen without skilled leaders driving it, DOCSF prepares industry pioneers with human-centered design, change management, stakeholder mapping, business model development, insurance and advocacy skills and resources.
- Top Speakers and Experts – from across Digital Health, Orthopaedics, Technology, Hospitals, and Healthcare Providers Around the World
- Original and unique content available to watch live or on-demand on your own time
- Entertainment– Stay on during the breaks for entertainment and industry symposia
- Live Q&A – Use the chat to ask speakers and panelists questions live during their sessions
- Start-Up Pitch Session from the top digital tech startups influencing the future of orthopaedics