Event has already taken place!
Future of Healthcare Week Asia
November 22nd – 25th 2021 | Online and in-person #EconFutureofHealthcare What does a post-pandemic healthcare system look like? Concerted action against covid-19 has brought together decades
November 22nd – 25th 2021 | Online and in-person
What does a post-pandemic healthcare system look like? Concerted action against covid-19 has brought together decades of cumulative scientific progress, with profound effects on the pandemic and the future of medicine. This November, join our second Future of Healthcare Week Asia where 2,000+ healthcare leaders will explore how to navigate the opportunities and challenges around innovation, accessibility, efficiency, sustainability and the inevitable acceleration of digital healthcare that the pandemic has catalysed.
Over the course of four days, policymakers, healthcare providers, academics and scientists will come together with representatives from industry, patient associations, charities and the finance sector to examine the covid-19 aftermath and how to solve the vulnerabilities it has highlighted.
Who should attend?
- Business leaders and executives (managers, directors, c-suite) from all industries
- High-level government representatives including ministers, policymakers, chief health officers, advisors, senior advisors, senior directors
- Chief executives, chief administrative officers, chief health officers from hospitals/clinics
- Impact investors / responsible investors
- Patient groups, advocacy groups
- Professors of oncology and senior directors from health-care research institutes
- Senior representatives from health-care regulatory bodies
- Senior representatives from healthcare and cancer societies
Virtual Event Details
november 22 (Monday) - 25 (Thursday) SGT