Write for us
Thanks for your interest in sharing your experience with Digital Health Today!
We are always open to contributors who want to share their knowledge, experience and advice to the digital health community. Our audience seeks practical, actionable insights on the innovations transforming health and wellness and the innovators who make them possible. In short, articles that will help others on their own growth and transformation journey.
Below are details about submitting a blog post for consideration to Digital Health Today. We’ve also answered some frequently asked questions.
* Article must address a specific topic, challenge or issue in healthcare.
* The piece must provide analysis or knowledge, or stimulate debate.
* The article must be original content and can not be published elsewhere.
* The article must not be an advertisement or promotional in nature. We can provide a short bio and photo at the end of the article with a link to your site.
* Tech-oriented articles (i.e. topics in the ‘digital health’ field including AI, big data, genomics, mental health, software, hardware, mobile apps, web, telemedicine, sensors, etc).
* Business-oriented articles (i.e. topics about crossing from idea to innovation that address topics including startups, change-management, investment, regulatory, legal and cultural considerations, growth, etc).
We need more:
* Female leaders and entrepreneurs.
* Articles and contributors from different areas – specifically Asia-Pac countries, Africa, and more regions of the US and Europe.
* Any professional who failed in a big way and wants to share the story and experience.
* Anyone who can share knowledge that health tech innovators need to do well, and who can teach them. For example, implementing design thinking, preparing for an investment round, competing in innovation/startup contests, entering new markets or conducting clinical studies.
All posts are reviewed by editorial staff before being published on Digital Health Today. Submissions will be considered for timeliness, relevance, originality, and constructive commentary. Not every submission will be published. Any submissions which have been, or are under consideration for publication elsewhere, will not be considered.
The process to make a submission is very simple. As a first step, please click on the button below to let us know what you have in mind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I pitch you my idea before writing an article?
Yes! Please use the form linked to this page to submit your idea to our team. While we can’t guarantee publication until we review a complete submission, we are happy to evaluate your topic and outline before you begin writing. We also consider fully-drafted pieces provided they have not been and will not be published elsewhere.
What happens after I submit my pitch?
Your submission will be reviewed by editorial staff and a member of our team will be in touch. Please allow up to two weeks for us to respond to your pitch.
If I write an article, how should I submit it to you?
We prefer that submissions be provided as a Google document. Google Docs allows us to easily collaborate without sending (and losing) new versions of a Word file. If you need help to share a Google Doc, here are easy instructions. (Remember to give us editing control.)
Tip: It’s best to create your post as a Google Doc from the beginning, rather than uploading a Word Doc to Google.
How long should my posts be?
Posts should be between 600 to 1,000 words. The maximum length we will consider is 2,000 words.
Can I repost my submission on my blog or another website?
No. If we run your post on Digital Health Today, we must retain the rights to the content. Republishing on your own blog or any other website is strictly prohibited. Reposting duplicate content can hurt SEO traffic results for every site involved.